Saturday, May 6, 2017

#LHTsketch 2, National Scrapbooking Day Special Challenge

Hello Lovelies!
Happy National Scrapping Day!!!
Today we are going to start off the festivities with a super fabulous sketch created by the wonderful Gina Vingiani on the LHTCS.  I LOVE this sketch because it so versatile. 


If you are not familiar with sketches let me share the details.  It*s not difficult, I promise.  :)  A sketch is an outline or draft to help inspire you to create a scrapbook layout.  Sketches are awesome because they help you use your supplies in fun and creative ways.  I especially enjoy sketches because they add interesting layouts to my scrapbook.

How to Play:
Create a layout inspired by LHT sketch and post your project on instagram or the "Little Hot Tamale and Friends" Facebook group.  Don*t forget to use the hashtag #littlehottamale, it is important to note that if your instagram profile is set to private I won*t be able to view it.  If you still want to play along just send me a private message (@littlehottamale) on instagram with your layout.  :) 

You have all weekend to enter the National Scrapbooking Day sketch challenge.  The winner will be chosen Monday for a LHT collection of their choice.  At the end of the month there will be another winner chosen for the monthly challenge.  Yay, two chances to win! 
 
Inspiration Layouts

Gina Vingiani
@la_vetrina_delle_idee

Virginia Villasenor
@handmadenvy


Jessica Huffman
I'm A Cool Mom

Little Hot Tamale
Megan A. Marshall

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment